Pages


Disney Loving Family




I'm ba-ack!! This time I swear I will be writing more regularly.  We have finally settled into somewhat of a routine in our household now.  This whole three kids thing is definitely more work than just two little gals lol but I wouldn't change it for the world.  They may keep me on my toes - ALL. THE. TIME.  But life would be nowhere near as fun as it is now.



Speaking of fun - we recently returned back home to cold, cold Canada from a week in beautiful, sunny Florida!!  That's right folks - #hanfamdoesWDW2017 happened.  You can check out the pics on Instagram if you would like and I will be blogging more about our phenomenal trip and offering some tips to those of you out there who want to visit the most Magical Place on Earth.  It was only our second time going (the first being when the Bear was only 6 months old - it was our honeymoon) and it was such a different experience.  I highly recommend staying on the resort - it makes things so much easier when you are traveling with small children.  If you have any questions - let me know!! I'd love to answer them :)






Today is also Ash Wednesday - the first day of Lent for all of us Catholics where usually you "give something up" - I've decided this year that I'm going to try to do things a little bit differently.  Instead of giving up something - my goal is to send one card a day to someone in my life just to say hello and let them know I'm thinking of them and when I'm writing in their card I will also say a little prayer for them.  However, I just came up with this idea tonight (at 10:45pm) so my first card will get sent tomorrow along with card number 2 lol.  I'm also going to try to give up talking negatively about life with friends.  There are some people in life that you can just get sucked into thinking negatively about things with them and I need more positive vibes in my life as opposed to all the negative feelings in the world right now.  Obviously sometimes in life you do need to vent, but I'm going to try to be more selective about the people that I do that with (aka only vent to my husband, my sister and my mom and not the general public lol).  Hopefully I can keep it up for the next 40 days :)



Are you giving anything up for Lent this year?  Or are you making a positive change in your life during this season?  

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment