Linking up with Lowercase Letters today :)
1. Today started out awesome. Nora slept from 10pm-2am, woke up for a diaper change and then slept from 2:30-8:30am. It was fabulous. And then she and I snuggled in bed together for another 2 hours (aka took a nap lol).
2. But then I got a bad news phone call - the job that I know I said I didn't really want to get - well I didn't get it. I didn't even make it to the second round of interviews. All because I'm not bilingual. They didn't advertise that when I applied. They KNEW I couldn't speak French when I went in for the first interview. Why bother interviewing me if you KNEW you didn't want me? I'm kind of angry about it. Especially since they wouldn't have had to train me, I know the job.
3. I went through Nora's dresser and closet today and packed up all of her little clothes. She is now officially in only 6 & 9 month clothing - no more 3 month stuff. I have a friend who is having a baby girl in a month and she was looking for some used stuff so I took pics and posted on fb - it feels weird to be doing that. I kept the cute cute stuff though, and the memory outfits - like the dress Nora wore home from the hospital :)
4. My baby is 10 months old. I can't believe it. Time is flying by WAY too fast. I'm starting to plan her 1st birthday party. AGH. I want her to stay little. She's starting to pull herself up on furniture, she crawls no problem now - no more army crawling. She gets into everything, she claps, she waves, she signs all done when we finish eating. She pretty much tugs on my heartstrings every day. I love her to pieces and I want her to stay little just a bit longer so I can soak in every second of it. Happy 10 months baby girl!
5. I'm going to several home business parties this week - it's a busy week. Wednesday night is the Pampered Chef Hostess Luau - if you were a hostess this year, you got invited for a night of prizes and fun. Saturday is a Lia Sophia party - which is jewelry I think. And then on Sunday I have an Arbonne party - which is makeup and skincare. Add to that a playdate tomorrow, a church meeting on Friday afternoon, a Baby Sale on Saturday morning... it's shaping up to be a VERY full week.
6. I did my grocery shopping yesterday - for the next TWO weeks!! This is the first time we've done 2 weeks of shopping. And we only spent $120. But that includes A LOT of food that isn't actually going to be used in the next two weeks. I think the only thing we may have to buy next week will be eggs (but that's because we go through a lot of eggs lol). And if there are any great sales next week I may stock up on stuff but probably not. YAY ME :) Lol.