Pages


Friday 5




Friday 5 - brought to you by the letter F lol.  (can you tell Nora and I have been watching Sesame Street lately??? lol)

1.  My hairdresser.  I know that sounds cheesy but I'm thankful for a good hairdresser.  I can go in and say make it look nice and she does a great job and I don't have to worry.  I had my trial for my wedding hair today and it looks AMAZING!!  It makes me excited for the wedding.

2.  Beautiful weather.  I did complain a little bit yesterday because it was +10 Celsius and raining.  And then I realized - it's not snowing and it's not freezing outside.  I should be happy and thankful for this weather.  Yes it's not snowy so we won't have a white Christmas but it's beautiful out!

3.  Paul - yup I'm gonna get all cheesy on you - I am so thankful for him.  And for him sticking up for me in wedding decisions and for him loving me for who I am.  He is one of the best things in my life (and well he helped make the other best thing in my life too - Nora)

4.  A house and food - at Christmas time I reflect on how thankful I am that we are fortunate enough to have shelter and food at our fingertips.  So many people do not have this luxury and for that I am thankful and feel very blessed.

5.  Nora.  Every day she learns something new and she is growing so fast.  I am still so thankful for my little bundle of joy.  She amazes me every day.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend preparing for Christmas!!!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment