Friday 5 - brought to you by the letter F lol. (can you tell Nora and I have been watching Sesame Street lately??? lol)
1. My hairdresser. I know that sounds cheesy but I'm thankful for a good hairdresser. I can go in and say make it look nice and she does a great job and I don't have to worry. I had my trial for my wedding hair today and it looks AMAZING!! It makes me excited for the wedding.
2. Beautiful weather. I did complain a little bit yesterday because it was +10 Celsius and raining. And then I realized - it's not snowing and it's not freezing outside. I should be happy and thankful for this weather. Yes it's not snowy so we won't have a white Christmas but it's beautiful out!
3. Paul - yup I'm gonna get all cheesy on you - I am so thankful for him. And for him sticking up for me in wedding decisions and for him loving me for who I am. He is one of the best things in my life (and well he helped make the other best thing in my life too - Nora)
4. A house and food - at Christmas time I reflect on how thankful I am that we are fortunate enough to have shelter and food at our fingertips. So many people do not have this luxury and for that I am thankful and feel very blessed.
5. Nora. Every day she learns something new and she is growing so fast. I am still so thankful for my little bundle of joy. She amazes me every day.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend preparing for Christmas!!!