Pages


Good Intentions




So I made myself a little blogging schedule.  I had good intentions of following it.  But then I realized that I made Thursdays for food posts.  And I have nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.  Zero.  I have not done any baking recently - and I haven't done anything exciting food wise sooooo there goes that. 

BUT never fear!  I do have stuff to post about lol.

Today is December 1st.  That means only 24 days til Christmas.  and 28 days until our wedding.  YIKES.  So much to do, so little time.  I am insanely excited for Christmas though.  It's honestly one of my most favourite times of the year.  With my ex, he hated Christmas.  With a passion.  I think of the 4 years we were together I had a Christmas tree once.  Our tree is up in the house now.  Paul loves Christmas too (or maybe he's just humouring me lol, who knows?)  And I'm even more excited because it's Nora's first Christmas.  I have big plans for decorations and fun things to do.  I haven't made our advent calendar yet.... but I plan on doing that tomorrow during the day.  If I can stay away from my laptop and the devil that is pinterest.  That sucks away so much of my time.  And it's awful because I have the app on my iPhone too... so I can pinterest ANYWHERE.  

Happy Thursday to everyone, hope your Friday flies by!!!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment