Pages


Miscellany Monday




Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters 

1.  Teething is horrible.  My little lady turned from a sweetheart into a terror overnight.  And it kills me that I really can't do anything to help her.  I just hope that these teeth poke through ASAP.

2.  Paul started back to RMC today.  He has one class on Mondays - what a rough life lol.  Hopefully this semester won't be as crappy as last semester.

3.  I start doing childcare for a friend's child tomorrow.  Once a week I will be taking care of him...I'm a bit nervous as he's almost 5 years old and that's so different than how things are with Nora.  Hopefully it will all go smoothly.  If y'all have any ideas on how to keep a 5 year old entertained, I sure would appreciate them.

4.  Pinterest is sucking up too much of my time.  But I love it.  Really really love it lol. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment