Pages


Currently





HK
 


Linking up with Randalin and Lindsey today for Currently!!

This week’s themes are Trying, Wearing, Choosing, Laughing, and Tasting

Nora is:

Trying my patience?? Lol  Just kidding.  She’s been very adventurous lately and has been trying to climb and jump off of everything.  She is also trying to be a dancer we were watching So You Think You Can Dance this week and she totally tried to tap dance, it was adorable.

Wearing
size 24 month clothing!! FINALLY!  She turned 2 at the end of June and she’s always been on the small side, but she is finally into some 24 month stuff.  Although 18 month clothes still fit her much better.

Choosing what she eats.  What she wears.  What she does.  Where she goes.  It’s cute and frustrating at the same time.  It just means my little girl is growing up.

Laughing at her little sister.  Whenever Annika is crying, Nora comes over and giggles and tries to make her laugh and it’s adorable.

Tasting Ice Cream.  Lots and lots of ice cream it’s so hot here.

Annika is:
Wearing 0-3 month clothing still. thank goodness my baby is still itty bitty lol.
Laughing she is laughing and cooing and it’s absolutely adorable now.

I am:
Trying to drink more water.  It’s working, most of the time.  I just need to try to cut my coca-cola habit lol.

Wearing dresses, skirts, tanks, anything that will help keep me cool.  We finally have AC in our bedroom but nowhere else in our house and it’s HOT here.  I seriously thought I left the heat in Ontario but it’s been in the high 30’s with the humidity here that’s in Celsius lol.

Choosing to stay positive.  There are a lot of things that are kind of sucky right now but I’m choosing to try to stay positive about everything.

Laughing at Nora and her expressions.  She’s finally talking so much more now and it’s adorable how she mimics everyone and everything.  I love it.

Tasting Cold cold water.  Like I said, I’m trying to drink more water so that’s my main taste of the week.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment