Linking up with Carissa at Lowercase Letters!!
First of all – today’s Monday?? WHAT!?!?! Where on earth did my weekend go? Or the first half of July for that matter lol. Time seems to be zipping right by, which is a good yet bad thing
So here’s some miscellaneous info in point form for y’all:
- I like saying y’all and darlin’ – people in Canada make fun of me for it. I think it’s just because I spent my early years in Oklahoma.
- Kudos to all those Momma’s that parent your kids alone (whether due to family issues or military service or other jobs that cause time apart). I have been on my own with the little ladies since Wednesday morning and I only have 2 sleeps until Paul gets home. Momma’s going cray-cray here. I think it will be easier/better once both girls are a little older but a 12 week old and a 2 year are tough to parent together.
- Nora has started feeding her babies. It’s adorable, especially because she lifts up her shirt and puts them on her belly button and says eat eat. It could be worse, right??
- Our house still hasn’t sold yet. I’m not sure what’s wrong with it, or why it’s still on the market but I’m going crazy right now with a mortgage and paying rent and all of the bills on both houses. Luckily the Canadian Military does help out quite a bit so we’re not totally poor, but they only help for so long and time is ticking down making me panic even more. So if you’re the praying type (or you know anyone moving to Kingston, Ontario) please help us out :) We would greatly appreciate it.
- I miss blogging, but being the only parent – cleaning the house and parenting takes priority over blogging lol. I promise I will start to post more frequently. And finally put up the pictures from Nora’s Cabbage Patch Birthday Party.
HAPPY MONDAY Y’ALL!