Pages


Slow it down a little





So it’s already the 7th of September.  Again, like August, life is rushing by far too quickly for my liking.  Since we got home from Comox in August, we had a week at home and then we headed out to Calgary for a week to visit my in-laws.  What was supposed to be a nice, quiet, relaxing trip turned into a whirlwind of house showings.  My in-laws finally bit the bullet and purchased a new home in BC.  That meant, that the Friday after we arrived in Calgary, their home went on the market and we were in and out of the house all weekend for showings and keeping it clean.  As you all know, clean + 2 year olds don’t always mix well lol  But Nora did great, we may have messed up her sleep schedule a little bit but it wasn’t too bad.  The good news is that they did sell their house!  Yay! 

In other news, Dance starts next week, for both Nora and myself!  She is taking a class called Tiny Tip Toes and I’m going back to ballet and jazz at my old studio.  CRAZY!  I’m pretty pumped for all of it though.  Nora also starts gymnastics next Wednesday too.  My little lady is getting big!!

And superfun news – I won The Life of Bon’s August Giveaway!!!  I was so excited when I got that email.  It also motivated me to start blogging again on a more regular basis lol.  AND I’m participating in Skirtember – stay tuned for more on that!  Hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend!  It’s sunny and hot here today and I’m LOVING it!!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment