Pages


2nd Annual Great Pumpkin Swap




kedarhower.blogspot.com

So happy that I decided to participate in The 2nd Annual Great Pumpkin Swap.  It was a ton of fun to get things for Kristin (she was my partner!!)  And I received SUPERFUN things in return.  I always love non bill mail days lol.

First of all - my package arrived like this - how cute is this envelope??  Seriously, we don't have fun things like that here. 

And these were the contents all wrapped up - with a little card for me too :)  I'm not sure if I put one in with her package... I can't remember lol.


And then this was everything unwrapped - I LOVE IT!!  She got me cookie cutters and cupcake papers (it's like she knew I was planning on making cookies this week!!)  2 candles from Yankee Candle, which I had never heard of until my recent trip down to Georgia to see my sister and we (being me and Paul) fell in love with.  I'm so excited to use these candles because one of them is CANDY CORN scented!  Love the spoon rest as well, it's already in use in our kitchen.  And my fave fave fave thing in the package was my new Essie Nail Polish in Carry On - I was just telling Paul earlier in the day, how I fell in love with this new nailpolish colour but couldn't justify buying it until after pay day... and lo and behold - it was in my package.


THANK YOU SO MUCH KRISTIN!!  I hope you finally got your package and that you enjoy it... I tried to add some fun Canadian things in... hopefully it finally made it there safely lol.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Leave a Comment

  1. Yay for swaps! {shameless plug: someone *coughmeandsomeotherladiescough* may be having a winter swap soon ;-) } Love the nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! ....For the unbelievably sweet and thoughtful swap package :) I'm glad you like yours. Since candy corn is hit or miss with most people, I decided to opt for the candle. You better believe I'm making my way through that Canadian candy you sent.

    ReplyDelete