Pages


A random smattering of sorts.




So it's just us girls again for the week, Paul left to head back to flight school yesterday evening.  It makes for a fairly quiet house (and no one to help with the dishes or screaming babies) but it's nice though lol.  I've noticed our grocery bill has dropped significantly since he left.  I've been busy making to-do lists to get ready for Christmas, lots of shopping, making budgets, and oh so many more things. 

Does anyone else have a Pinterest problem?  I do.  I will openly admit it.  I pin so many things that I think are cool and I want to try... but then I DON'T DO THEM.  WHY???? My goal is to do at least one Pinterest project per week until Christmas.  My Christmas board is overflowing.

Have you heard of Circum News?  I'm not sure if it's super legit or not... I haven't read anything saying it isn't but it seems too good to be true.  But let me tell you about it - it's a website where you read their articles and get paid to read them.  I'm up to $75.  You can cash out your payment to paypal at $100 (although I saw somewhere but haven't been able to find it again that it was upped to $350).  It doesn't take much of your time but I thought it would be a cool thing to do.  I read about it from Caitlin over at The Pearl and the Pilot.  If you're interested - click on my link and start reading :)  http://circumnews.com/p4389

We're considering signing up for the Disney movie club again.  I puffy heart love Disney movies, and now I can get The Little Mermaid, and Brave.  So it makes me really want to sign up.

I have an issue with spelling.  Not that I'm a bad speller, but that it drives me crazy when people can't spell.  Now I'm not a grammar crazy person like my Father is - BUT here is my pet peeve of the day.  If you have a Facebook business page (or even a personal page) and you are promoting your products.  Don't spell surely as surly.  It does not mean the same thing.  This person has also had many spelling errors in the past so it frustrates me to no end.  Oh well, not everyone was a super speller in school lol.

That ends my random smattering of a Monday post.  Hope y'all have a great week!! 

Leave a Comment

  1. Ohh.. I'm the same way when hubs leaves. I am oddly okay with it. Something about having my own routine that isn't interrupted. We will be lucky if I still feel that way with a little person involved. SO props to you! I love the rest of your random post too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have a Pinterest problem too. I pinned something last week I was making for dinner yesterday and I needed the recipe. No problem, it should be right at the top I thought. NO. I had to scroll through at least 50 pins to find it! Probably more. I totally have a problem.

    Off to check out Circum News.

    ReplyDelete