Pages


SWW















Linking up for So What Wednesday!

So what.....

- if I'm blogging from my iPad in bed while everyone else is fast asleep? It's been a long day and this is the first chance I've had.

- if I'm super excited to do some online shopping for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we don't really do Black Friday up here in Canada. Well, they pretend they do but the sales really aren't that great at all.

- my seven month old still sleeps in our bedroom. It's the perk of our super small military house. Our girls share a room - when Annika wakes up twice a night to feed, it also wakes Nora up. It's easier on me right now to just keep Annika in our room.

- if I'm ecstatically happy that Paul finishes his faking portion of the course early and was home on Tuesday night. Not everyone is home yet but I am so very thankful that he is. Two kids that are two and under sure are a handful by yourself. Bravo to all those moms out there who do it alone for much longer periods of time.

- if I sometimes ignore FaceTime and Skype calls. Sometimes I just don't feel like dealing with people.

- if I have to make at least 8 dozen cookies by Tuesday night and another 5 dozen for Thursday. Ummm what was I thinking?????

Happy Wednesday y'all!!!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment