Pages


Happy New Year




Happy New Years!!! Hope all of you in blog land had a wonderful holiday. We aren't back to the real world quite yet, Paul is still on holidays until Sunday! Woohoo!!

In keeping with what seems to be the newest trend out there, instead of making resolutions, I've picked a word to be my theme for the year.






I'm super pumped for this word I'm every sense. I can't wait to create crafts. I can't wait to create more of a home. I can't wait to create a better relationship with my husband and my daughters. I can't wait to create a wonderful relationship with God. So yes, 2014 is about Creating.

I also absolutely love this quote so I made myself a little printable (thanks to the Rhonna Designs app on my iPhone) and it's now my lock screen.




And honestly, this pretty much sums up how I feel today. I love the beginning of the year - a new calendar, fresh pages, a new start. Hope you are all having a wonderful New Year thus far!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Leave a Comment

  1. Aw, that such a great word! Can't wait to see all you create!

    ReplyDelete