Resolution Update Time!!
So I decided this year to do monthly resolutions instead of a few yearly resolutions, I found it was easier to try to break it down this way. So here’s reminder of my January resolutions:
1 . Blog 1x per week
2. Do Women Living Well Book Study
3. Make 10 cards
4. Do more crafts with Nora
5. Facetime with Danie more often
6. Smile More
7. Get Valentine’s Stuff Ready
And here’s how I did:
1. Wellllll, okay – I sucked at this one lol. I did blog several times, but not once per week. I blogged more at the beginning of the month and then lost steam as the month went on. I think I didn’t do so well with this one because I didn’t have a plan.
2. I didn’t even start the book study. I did however start reading the book, so that’s a small step in the right direction.
3. Didn’t make any cards at all. I did however get our wedding thank-you’s all cut and ready to go (they’re only two years late – don’t judge – I had two babies and moved across the country, sometimes you can’t stay on top of everything lol).
4. CHECK MARK!! We did WAY more crafts this month, including painting and colouring. And we have even bigger plans for February. I love being able to have fun with Nora like this.
5. CHECK MARK!! I facetimed with Danie at least twice a week this month and I hope to keep up with that. And we also texted way more this month too. We have GRAND plans in the works for the future so stay tuned for some fun things.
6. I tried to smile more. I’m not sure if I succeeded or not. If you ask Paul, he will probably say I was grumpier this month. January is a long month in Winterpeg, I will be glad for the shortness of February.
7. I purchased all of my Valentine’s goods, and we decorated a teensy bit upstairs. The plan is do much more decorating tomorrow so I will give this a CHECK MARK too.
3/7 – not so hot but not horrible. Hopefully February will be better lol.
Now onto February’s goals
1. Make dayplanner
2. Follow my blog calendar
3. Make Valentine’s with Nora and Annika
4. Have Stampin’ Up! Open House
5. Make 40 hair tie packages
6. Earn 400 Swagbucks
7. Make 10 cards.