Pages


June Goal Recap




Since it's already the 8th of July, I figured I should do my June Goals Recap and list my goals for July.

June Goals:

1. Make it to 2500 Swagbucks. - Done and done :) Cashed it out and got $25 Paypal dollars! If you're interested in joining, it's easy and super awesome - http://swagbucks.com/refer/KbearMomma

2. Meal Plan - Meal planned for the whole month and we pretty much stuck to it.  I was pretty happy with our success.

3. Make blog plan. - failed miserably again.  I just couldn't get motivated.  I'm still finding the motivation a little lacking, but I'm guessing it's because it's so beautiful outside and I don't want to be by my computer lol.

4. Plan Nora's Birthday. - Check mark!  And it was a HUGE success.  Once I get the photos loaded onto my computer, I will post all about it.  Let's just say, she was a teensy bit surprised with everything that happened!

5. Clean Dining Room. - that's a negative as well.  I tried, but with birthdays and everything else, it just didn't happen.

6. Host Stampin' Up Catalog Launch Party. - well I hosted the party.  Only 2 people showed up though.  I'm kind of bummed about it.  Selling Stampin' Up is turning out to be super hard still.  I thought that maybe once I was back in Manitoba I would be able to do it again, but it's still proving to be very difficult.

7. Go through 1 dresser in bedroom. - also did not happen.  I had good intentions but I just ran out of time.

I'm hoping that July will prove to be a better month for me.  4/7 isn't too bad, but it isn't great either lol.

Without further adieu - my July Goals:

1. Host 4th of July BBQ.  I know it's after the 4th, but I made these goals at the beginning of July, I just hadn't posted them yet.

2. Launch cardmaking business.  I had a lot of compliments on Nora's birthday invites, so I'm thinking about making and selling invites... we will see if this actually happens or not lol.

3. Earn 2500 Swagbucks.  I figure if I can make myself an extra $25 Paypal per month by not doing a lot, that's a pretty good thing lol.

4. Participate in giveaway on Facebook - I'll have more details about this later this month, but I'm SUPER excited about this!!

5. Clean Dining Room.  We are about to inherit my Grandparent's Dining Room table, chairs, buffet and hutch.  When they passed away, my Uncle and his wife took them, because my parents had a beautiful set from when they got married.  We were supposed to get their table when we *hopefully* purchase a house later this year when we get posted somewhere *hopefully* here.  However, my Aunt had a family member pass who is moving across the country and they are getting rid of all of their furnishings, so my Uncle and Aunt want that dining room set.  And since we are the only ones living in the city who would want my Grandparents set, we get it!  I'm beyond excited to have this family heirloom.  I loved their Dining Room set when I was little.  So - with that little story - I NEED to have the Dining Room clean so that everything will fit into here nicely when we get it.

I think I'll leave this at five for now - if I decide to add more, they will probably just be weekly goals instead.    

 

Leave a Comment

  1. What do you have in your dining room now? My mom also inherited a buffet/hutch when her aunt died. I am always looking at the ones in furniture stores…We have the perfect spot for one now…That's next on my list!

    ReplyDelete