Pages


5 fabulous things about this Friday






Ooooo I'm so excited for this link up!!! These two blogs are relatively new to me, I only just found them recently. And I LOVE them!! Thanks for hosting this link up ladies!


Five Fabulous Things About This Friday

1. I spent the last week with my sister and her man, who were in from Georgia visiting us. The not so fabulous thing was that they went home this morning, but it was fabulous to have them visit us and Nora and Annika loved having them here. 


Nora getting a matchy matchy dress to Isabelle from Auntie Danie. 

2. Today was 7-11 day. Free slurpees from 7-11. What more could anyone want? I forgot to take pictures of this but it did happen lol. 

3. We went to the wading pool by our house again. The girls LOVED it. 



4. After that, we went to a new to us park by our house. Again, it was loved by everyone. 




 5. Both girls were in bed and asleep by 8pm. If that isn't fabulous, I don't know what is lol. 

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!!
 
 
 

 

Leave a Comment

  1. How fun. Love this post and the pictures associated. Glad you got to have time with family!

    ReplyDelete