So I'm bad with blogging lately. And scrapbooking. And journaling. I feel like I'm falling behind in keeping track of all the fun things we do, all the little and the big things we do. I WILL try to catch up, October is MY month so I will make things happen. Here's a little recap of September's goals and how I did and also some new goals for October.
1. Organize craft area. This is a major must do on my list, it's a wreck in my basement and I need to get it cleaned lol. * This did not happen. I organized a little bit but it's like it needs to get worse before it gets better, right??? (or at least that's my story and I'm sticking with it).
Change Annika's crib to a bed. This one makes me cry a little but
since she can now climb out of things, we may as well switch her to a
big girl bed, and then maybe both she and her sister will be able to
sleep in the same room! * DONE and DONE. They officially share their bedroom now. And most nights, she sleeps in her bed the whole night long. She's been sick the past couple of days so she's been waking up at around 3am and wanders into our room and hits me until I wake up and pick her up for snuggles lol.
Go through the girl's dresser and closet. With the possibility of a
posting in the very near future or at least a move in houses, I need to
get things organized in their room. * DID IT!! Totally organized their dresser and bedroom closet. Clothes that don't fit Nora but are waiting for Annika are in rubbermaids in the closet. Clothes that we have pre-bought for Nora are in the closet in a rubbermaid too. And now I have to go through the itty bitty baby clothes.
Plan and hold a Card making event. I have one scheduled for September
30. Hopefully the turn out is as good as the last one I had. * DONE!! It was a great success - there were 12 people there! My last one had 8. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and we made some beautiful cards.
Host a fall launch for Jamberry. The new catalogues were released
today and they are awesome. I'm super pumped to be involved with
Jamberry. * NOPE. I've been so busy with other stuff - it just didn't happen. I do have two parties scheduled for this month though.
Bake cookies. I haven't baked all summer because it's been so hot and
we don't have AC. I can't wait for the weather to cool down just a
teensy bit so I can bake :) * I made mini blueberry muffins but I haven't made any cookies yet. I will be making some for a friends little boy soon, so I'm pumped for that.
Clean off the desk in the office. We have our new furniture in the
dining room/office and the desk has become a dumping ground lately. I
want to clean it off and start to get all of our paperwork organized
(again, in case of an upcoming move). *Nope, definitely didn't completely happen this month...maybe in October??
1. Clean/Rearrange Master Bedroom - should be straightforward - I'm sick of the clutter on all the surfaces in the room, and I really should do something with all those maternity clothes lol.
2. Go through baby clothes. I think I've been putting this one off, partially because I'm denying the fact that my "baby" is now 18 months old (WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE??) and because it means I may have to say no more babies here. I really want another one, but Paul is undecided... so we wait.
3. Do our wedding thank yous. Yes. We got married almost 3 years ago, but seriously, we've been super busy since then, two kids, moved across the country. But I want them to be done before Christmas. That's my goal.
4. Make a silver dress for Nora (must be done by 18 October). Nora is the flower girl in my girlfriend's wedding - she needs a silver dress. Which is nearly impossible to find for a 3 year old. I'm going to attempt to make one. Without my Mother's help because she is away this month... this may be a ridiculous goal, but I'm going to attempt it.
5. Work on 1 skillshare class. I signed up for it and haven't done anything.
6. Reach 5000 Swagbucks. As of right now I'm at 3,302. It's doable...right??
Anywho, that's all from me for now - naptime is almost over. Happy Monday!!