Pages


July Goals




It's not a Monday but it sure feels like one today... I guess that's what happens when Canada Day falls on a Wednesday.  You get two Monday's in one week lol.  July is shaping up to be a super busy month already (had a job interview today!! More on that later).  So I figured I would get these goals out there now, because once it's "written in stone" (otherwise known as put out there on the internet lol) I have to do it.

GOALS FOR JULY

1. Blog consistently.  I would like to post every day in July, but let's be honest - the summer is busy and it probably won't happen.  So my goal is to post at least 3 times per week.  If I can post Monday - Friday, I would be happy with that too.

2. Clean my craft room.  Since we moved into our new house, I haven't had a lot of down time to just sit and organize and clean my craft room.  I would love to have it all organized so that I can sit down and just enjoy crafting without having to worry about where things are or messing things up to get to something.

3. Figure out what's going on with the girl's bedrooms. This is a work in progress. Right now they are sharing a room again.  With poor Annika sleeping on her mattress on the floor.  I would like to decide if they are going to stay sharing a room and if they are, we need to clean and reorganize how things are.  I would love to make a little reading nook in the room for them and organize the dressers (because Annika's is still in her bedroom lol).

4. Keep up with the Laundry Challenge over at I Heart Planners.  My mom did their Clean Sink Challenge last month (which I am also going to try this month too.)  The challenge is to do one load of laundry per day (wash, dry and put away).  I took yesterday off (it was a holiday!) but today I did the sheets, they aren't put away yet, but I consider this a win because it made me fold all of the other clothes that were in clean baskets in the basement lol.

Do YOU have any goals for July??

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment