Pages


BLAH




So I'm still sick, but it's moved to my nose now as well as my throat.... yay.... NOT.

Panda Man is having all his buddies over tonight for a poker night... I was supposed to have a nice quiet night upstairs organizing and cleaning my stamping room. Unfortunately or fortunately, I'm not sure how to look at it yet, the spouses are coming over. I say unfortunately because well, I'm still sick so I'm not GREAT company right now and I was really looking forward to organizing and cleaning (yes, I'm a bit of a loser, but I know that lol). Fortunately, I haven't seen some of them for awhile so that will be fun. Unfortunately, some of them I have seen recently and am not mentally prepared for another attack on how I am going about my pregnancy and how I am going to raise my child and how I don't know anything. But maybe that won't happen. I also feel bad because there will be non-pregnant spouses and spouses without babies here... and when we get together, we ALWAYS end up talking babies, I know, I used to be on the other side of it and it sucked. So I'm hoping that I can keep the conversations away from only baby related things. But I don't know how well that will work.

Well enough "slacking", I must go clean the entire house before these people get here, since I've been sick for the past week, I really haven't done anything.... and it shows lol. UGH. Wish me cleaning luck and speed lol.

Leave a Comment

  1. who are these bitches who are judging your pregnancy??? do i need to come out there and kick some ass? miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete