Pages


Sick sick sick




I am so sick of being sick. Right now, I'm so stuffed up and can barely talk and I've been this way since MONDAY. That's 5 full days of a cold. And because I'm preggers, guess who can't guzzle cough syrup to combat this cold? That's right, me. And it makes me so sad. On top of the cough that I have, I also have a very bad gag reflex - so sometimes I cough so hard, that I get sick. It's awful.

On a happier note though, I FINALLY have 6 people to run my Stamp Camp Monthly Group. I'm a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and lately it's been mostly a hobby but this is the year I wanted to get things in gear and start to make it a real business. It's been slow going - I partially blame the pregnancy because I was pretty sick for the first bit, but now, it's going to get started. And I have a FULL camp! So the 6 ladies agree to sign on for 6 months, they order $35/month of product (whatever they choose), and one month out of the 6 they receive all of the hostess benefits, and we have a night of stamping fun where I teach them new techniques. And I meet my quarterly minimums and have a fabulous time. If you're interested in hearing more about Stampin Up or about becoming a demonstrator yourself, send me a message, I can answer all of your questions :)

So it's only 150 days until Baby Bear's official arrival date..... AAAAHHHHH lol. I'm thinking of making myself a list - 150 things to do in 150 days and I'll see if I can get them all done lol. Actually I should put making the list on the list hahaha, I'm such a procrastinator that I'll be lucky if I get the entire list made. Any suggestions would be welcomed!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment