Pages


Pregger Brain




This week has flown by already - it's as if my body knows that Spring Break is next week for teaching and I have an ENTIRE week of no dance :) So because of that, I forgot that yesterday was Tuesday, so no Tuesday Ten this week lol.

Today is Ash Wednesday - the beginning of Lent. Normally, I don't give anything up for Lent and I've been a pretty non-existent Catholic as of late. But this year, since I'm involved in the Catholic Women's League at my church and I want to take my faith a little bit more seriously, I've stepped it up a notch. And I am giving up Television for Lent. That's right folks, 40 days and nights of NO TV. I did pretty well yesterday and only watched Glee when I got home from teaching (that was my test to myself, I was at home ALL DAY and didn't turn the TV on once). I figure I have enough projects over the next 2 months, that I should be able to handle this. Poor Panda Man though, he's a little bit upset because he thought that HE had to give up TV completely too lol. I told him that if he wanted to watch TV I would go to the basement or upstairs to do something else. We'll see how far I can make it - hopefully the entire 40 days - I've made it 18 hours so far lol.

Pregger wise - I'm forgetting things left right and centre, thank goodness for dayplanners and iPhones helping me out, otherwise I'd be completely lost on a regular basis.

Are you planning to give anything up for Lent??

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment