Pages


Tuesday Ten




Time for a new feature (if my pregger brain remembers it every week lol)

The Tuesday TEN - 10 fact about me that you may or may not know :)

1. I alphabetize my CD's according to genre, a little OCD I know, but it makes them easier to find. Since I moved in with Panda Man, it has slipped up a bit and every time I look at the CD's, I get stressed out.

2. We have a dog named Bella - and she is the cutest thing in the world. She thinks she's a lap dog, even though she's massive. She weighs about 60 lbs now. But I love her to pieces. We just taught her to roll over and she gives my stomach/Baby Bear kisses, super cute!

3. I am a dance teacher. As I get more pregnant, it gets harder to teach. Some of my classes I love.... some not so much lol. I wish that I had gotten to teach some of the older students this year.

4. I don't know if I'm going back to work after my mat leave. We've been discussing the pros and cons of me going back. Biggest con - the cost of daycare, my jobs would pay for daycare and nothing else, so is there really a point to going back??

5. I'm a Stam
pin' Up! Demonstrator. AND I LOVE IT. It's a small obsession of mine, I think Panda Man secretly hates it because I buys so much stuff and right now I have NO time to scrapbook/cardmake at all. But I'm making an effort to cut back on the spending (seriously, I am) and I'm making an effort to USE all of the stuff I own right now.

6. I love Kijiji. It's the awesomest website ever. You can buy. You can sell. And it's fun lol.

7. I love American shopping. I love Target. I love the grocery stores down there. I love Super Walmart. Everyone is super excited because Target is coming to Canada.... I think they are disillusioned and that the prices aren't going to be the same and I highly doubt the products will be the same either... but that's just my opinion lol.

8. I love interior decorating. I wish that I was better at it. I wish that I could do it as a job. Unfortunately, Panda Man's sister is an interior designer so my opinion gets pushed aside alot (not intentionally) but they always want her opinion before we do things. I'd like to do things, and make mistakes and then learn from them.

9. I'm nervous about becoming a mother. A lot of people I know out here are trying to tell Panda Man and I that it's going to be SO hard and SO horrible and that we're never going to be able to do anything ever again. And that scares me. I was excited for it before and now I'm super nervous. I don't want to screw it up.

10. I love reading blogs. So if you ever read mine and you want me to read yours (if I don't already read it lol) leave a message and I'll start following you :)


Leave a Comment

  1. Don't be nervous about being a mother. Just remember not to be overly child centered. Babies learn by observing what we do. If you play with your baby all day, what are they learning about our culture and how we work? Put Baby bear in a sling as much as you can during the in-arms phase (usually 0-6 months or until they start to crawl off you lap and such) then go out and don't change your normal routine. have fun, enjoy life how you did before being a mother. When i found things were getting hard, or i was getting frustrated, i would smother katie with kisses and talk silly to her until I felt better. Now I just tickle her and make her laugh. Most importantly, if you don't agree with people's advice, don't listen to it... that includes mine lol.

    ReplyDelete