Pages


Tuesday Ten




Tuesday Ten!!! I remembered lol....

1. I just recently switched to a MacBook as opposed to my old PC that kept dying and running out of room... the switch has been difficult - there are a lot of things I don't know how to do on here yet. But slowly I am learning, it's been a bit easier for me since Panda Man has been a Mac user since I met him.

2. I like music. All types. I'm not really partial to a specific genre and I don't generally hate any genre. I have 4700 songs on my iTunes. And I listen to pretty much all of them on a regular basis, well as regular as you can when you have over 11.5 days worth of music lol.

3. My craft room is slowly being transformed into our spare room and our spare room will be Baby Bear's room. My craft room is moving to the basement, where I am in the process of creating my Craft Lair. I am quite excited for this project but can't seem to get the energy to complete it lol.

4. My pregnancy obsession of the moment is KitKat Bars, popsicles, Red Delicious Apples and Eggies. Not mini eggs. Let's get that straight. I don't like mini eggs at all. But I LOVE Eggies, it's a different chocolate taste, don't tell me it's the same because it is NOT.

5. I love to bake. Cookies and cakes specifically. I haven't had much time for it lately but I really do love it. I love the smell of fresh baked goods. If Panda Man wasn't military - I would want to open up my own bakery. Unfortunately with having to move every 2-3 years, it's not the most ideal situation for opening up a business. So for now, I settle with making cakes for friends and family :)

6. I find that as my pregnancy progresses, I lose more and more patience with general life stuff. I get angered when people don't actually READ emails. Or when they tell me that they did something when they clearly didn't do it. And it frustrates me when I have to be the politically correct person and not say anything about it because I don't want to step on toes, so instead I stew about it at home by myself (like right now lol).

7. I am a member of the Catholic Women's League of Canada. I'm the secretary for our counsel on base... and I'm the youngest member... and I'm 28. I wish that more people my age would become involved. It's a great organization that helps lots of people and is very involved in the community. If you want information, let me know :)

8. I'm not a huge sports fan, but since I met Panda Man, I have become a Saskatchewan Roughriders fan. I didn't really have a choice in the matter. And Baby Bear will also become a fan - we already bought Rider gear for him/her. And my loverly sister, (check out her blog!) is making a blanket for Baby Bear. It's gonna be awesome.

9. I don't miss drinking. I haven't had any alcohol since I found out I was pregnant (well and the 3 weeks leading up to that when I thought something was wrong - I also didn't drink but that's because I thought I was sick lol). I also now don't understand the need to drink all the time, we have some friends who constantly drink and if there is no booze involved, it's not a good night. I enjoy just having a cup of tea or a glass of juice. I can still go out and have fun with friends without involving the alcohol.

10. I usually have really cold hands and feet. With my pregnancy, my feet have warmed up immensely but my hands are still always cold. Sometimes my rings fall off because my hands are SO cold. It kind of sucks.


That's all I can think of for today - hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!

Leave a Comment

  1. Wow I completely agree with the whole alcohol thing. When you first met me i was drinking fairly heavily three nights in a row. Now, I might have a beer every now and then, but even then I normally don't want it halfway through. I would MUCH rather have a cold glass of lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. move WEST karen, WEST!!! then you can bake cookies for me and we can drink tea together!!! i also don't really miss alcohol... although I often feel bombarded by it in social situations! but seriously, when my head is clear and i'm feeling sane, who wouldn't prefer herbal tea or sparkling water??? love you!

    ReplyDelete