Pages


Things I want




Things I want - but don't necessarily need lol:

1. A cricut machine - I don't NEED one, but I definitely want one, I see the cool things people keep doing with them online.

2. A Silhouette machine - again, not a need but definitely a want.

3. A location for our wedding - I'm so tired of trying to make everyone happy, it's starting to stress me out. No matter where we want the wedding, someone either can't make it or they don't like our decision. So we've put wedding talk on hiatus until after Baby Bear's arrival because I can't handle the stress of it right now.

4. Sleep - I can not for the life of me get a good night's sleep anymore, I'm so uncomfortable at night now lol. I wake up sweating at some points in the night and then other points, I get super cold. I just can't win lol.

5. An extra 3 hours every day - that way I could get more stuff done... or just try to sleep more lol.

6. A new stove - don't get me wrong - I like my stove, but I want a convection oven... and I want one that has the two separate spots in the bottom for baking/cooking. So then I can make cookies at the same time I'm making dinner.

7. A Joanne's Fabric in Canada - they have more stuff for better prices... I want them here lol.

And that's about it for now!!


Leave a Comment

  1. I would be happy with a fabricland :) Hey my mom bought a cricut machine...I'm not sure if she'll ever REALLY use it, but she has one???

    ReplyDelete