Pages


Stars and Strollers




Stars and Strollers. The best invention for stay at home moms! Every Thursday afternoon, the bigger movie theatre in town hosts this. You have your pick of 2 newly released movies. The sound is lowered, the lights aren't completely off, no one cares if your baby cries or if you breastfeed because everyone is a mom and you get to enjoy some popcorn! I went for the first time yesterday afternoon with Tracy and her little gal Hanna. We saw the remake of Footloose with Kenny Wormald and Julianne Hough. I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised by it. Some remakes are horrible and this one was great. And the dancing was awesome. AND it was so nice to get out of the house for the afternoon.

Nora in the theatre getting ready to head to our seats.



Nora and Hanna, bff's on their first movie date.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Leave a Comment

  1. Oh my goodness! What a fantastic idea. I wish they had something like that around here.

    ReplyDelete