Pages


CHRISTMAS!!!!




It is November 1st and that means I can start playing Christmas carols and I can break out the decorations. I'm soooooo excited for Christmas this year. It will be our first official one that we actually spend in our house since we moved here. Every year we have been away to either Calgary or Georgia. And since the wedding is in 2 months, everyone will be spending Christmas at our house! And it's also Nora's first Christmas which is fun and exciting. I'm a little bit nervous to meld family traditions together and to start to make our own. I don't want to anger anyone but Paul and I want to start some new ones for OUR family.

I hope that Starbucks also gets in the Christmas mood and brings out the peppermint hot chocolate and their red cups soon!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Leave a Comment

  1. Its the most wonderful time of the year! :)

    ReplyDelete