Pages


Project 365 - Week 3






Linking up for Week #3!!! Wahoo!! I made it :)
Thanks again Laura for hosting this!!

- Day 15 -
We finally got a bunch of snow so we used Nora's Christmas present from Grandma Barb and Grandpa Eldren (my parents) - her sleigh!!


- Day 16 -
Sometimes we like to put Nora on top of Bella... you can see that Bella looks super impressed with us lol.


- Day 17 -
I like to sit around and chill out with Mommy.


- Day 18 -
Nora is teething right now and wants to put EVERYTHING in her mouth - even the bottle of Wiser's that Paul was using to pour a drink from after he got home from work lol.


- Day 19 -
Nora loves the Backyardigans.  And she sings along.  It's adorable.


- Day 20 -
Super tired after my Mom Fail of the day - put her in her crib and she rolled onto her stomach and then got her leg caught in between the bars of her crib - I felt awful and she was so upset for most of the afternoon, so we snuggled.

- Day 21 - 
Everyone could use a little cowbell in their life.  Especially Nora. :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Leave a Comment

  1. Great pictures! Your daughter is adorable and a teething baby will chew on anything!

    Thanks for comment on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! My kids are 4 and 5 and still love Backyardagins! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nora is precious! But you already knew that, huh?

    ReplyDelete