Pages


So What Wednesday





SO WHAT WEDNESDAY

SO WHAT……

- if I let my daughter roll around on the floor all day long, she has a great time J

- if I don’t want to be on facebook 24/7 it doesn’t make me a bad person or a weird person, it just means that I don’t depend on facebook anymore.

- if I bought my husband an expensive video game?  He destresses by playing them who am I to judge I scrapbook.  If he wants to play video games for half an hour at night, why can’t he??

- if sometimes I let Norabear sleep in bed with us.  We actually got 7 hours of sleep last night because she slept the entire night.  Yup, that’s right, 7 hours of CONSECUTIVE sleep.  It was heavenly.  And I’m not ashamed to admit it.  I’m also not going to make it a regular occurrence but seriously, if it means we got finally got some sleep.  SO BE IT.

- if I have a cold it’s getting better and some of the stuffed upness is allergies. 

- if my dog is following me around on a regular basis.  Other than it being weird, it’s kind of nice, she’s warm and snuggly at night when she’s sleeping on top of my legs lol

Thanks to Shannon at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday!!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment