Pages


Monday Monday





Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

1.  I went for a pedicure tonight.  It was a little slice of heaven.  Massage chairs, someone exfoliating and massaging my feet.  It was phenomenal.  AND I used the one of the newer OPI colours for my polish.  It's from the Holland collection and I can't for the life of me remember the name lol.  And I'm too lazy to look it up.

2. The government sucks.  They changed part of the military contracts.  So instead of Paul getting severance at the end of his service contract, it ends now.  So basically the military has screwed us out of a large lump sum of money that he should have gotten when he retired.  I'm still unsure of how it all works but all I know is that it's not a great thing.

3.  I think I was kind of offered a job today.  My old manager from Carter's is now going to be working at a new clothing store and is already seeking me out to work for her.  It's nice to be wanted, but that throws another wrench in my work decisions lol.  I hadn't decided if I wanted to work yet or not and now I have even more options.  And this one requires thinking about childcare.

4.  I'm participating in the Great Cloth Diaper change this month.  I am PUMPED.  And I have to admit, now that I'm washing my own cloth diapers - I don't know why I didn't do that right from the start.  It's easy and it's awesome.  And Nora's bum is rash free :)  Love love love cloth diapers.

That's all I got today - Nora is STILL teething and not sleeping.  It's awesome.  Really.  I swear it is. lol.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment