This week I am saying SO WHAT to the following things....
- If I wear yoga pants on a regular basis. They are comfortable, I am a Mom. And I dress up to leave the house most of the time.
- If my little girl is little (yes, we are STILL on that topic - it came up again today with some other people who tried to tell me something is seriously wrong with my child). She doesn't weigh a ton. But she sure eats a lot. Between still breastfeeding and eating solids, that kid packs away a bunch of food. And I'm not going to worry until A DOCTOR tells me to. So there.
- If I don't want to go back to work full time. It's my decision (and my husband's). NO ONE ELSES. SO BACK OFF.
- If I use caps locks a lot. I like it. It gets my point across.
- If I don't want to pay for a new blog background - it made me finally get up off my butt and make my own header... whatdaya think??
Also this week I'm linking up again with Mrs. K and Captain J (I always want to say Captain K... technically you should be a rank higher than your hubby anyways, cuz you're more important - or at least that's what me and my momma always joke about lol) for DRAW SOMETHING Wednesdays. I only have one picture this week (I forgot to take more lol)
Here is my FABULOUS and very life like looking......WINDMILL :) - Also please notice - I finally learned how to watermark my pictures :) Or at least I think I did it right hahahaha.