Pages


GRRRR




So I had a pretty lazy Monday one would say.  We had a rough night last night with the little Norabear - she was miserable most of the night, not too sure why.  So she ended up spending the entire night in bed with us... it's amazing how small a Queen sized bed feels when there is a miniature person taking up the entire middle of it lol.  We ended up sleeping in a little bit because of it this morning.  Luckily for us, Paul's only exam this week is on Friday morning so he was able to spend some Daddy-Daughter time with her while I kept sleeping :)  I like having him at home like this.  Too bad it won't last much longer lol. 

On the job front, the interview on Friday went really well.  BUT I did have a few issues with some things that happened.  First of all, one of the positions that I interviewed for was for a bilingual person.  That wasn't stated up front and I only found out about it halfway through the interview (and honestly - it was for the position I would have wanted).  Also, I was told that they would prefer a bilingual person for both positions.  If I had known that, I don't know if I would have gone for the interview.  BUT (yes, I know there are a lot of but's in this paragraph lol), if I hadn't gone for that interview I'm not sure I would have realized that I'm just not ready to go back to work full time yet.  I'm still not sure how I'm going to work even part time either.  I guess I just need to figure things out.  I was also offered two more positions at a DIFFERENT job.  I must be popular or something lol.  Maybe one day I'll figure out what I want to do.

I decided to do some crafting tonight - Paul is playing video games and Nora is fast asleep in his lap.  I started a baby pink tutu... and I ran out of tulle halfway through.  And my tulle is from Syracuse... which is a 2 hour drive.  So that kind of really sucks.  I'm not sure when we will be back down there to get more.  I can't really justify going down there right now - it's not in our budget (especially if I'm not going back to work lol).

Anywho, that's all that is happening in Otterland tonight :)

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment