Pages


PHOTO DUMP




So as many of you know, my parents and my sister and my in-laws were all out here for Nora's birthday and Baptism weekend extravaganza.  So here are some photos of our times together.  The birthday party post will be later this week :)  Most of the pictures are of my family - but that's only because I don't know how my in-laws feel about being on my blog (and that's because they don't know about the blog lol).

 Grandpa and Nora hanging out the day they arrived.
Hanging with Grandpa!
Nora and Grandma at Tianna's birthday party.
Nora and Grandma watching Daddy's baseball game.

 
Grandpa keeping score for Daddy's baseball game.
 Trying out her birthday present from us in the living room - she knew that she was supposed to splash in it, even without water lol.
Testing out the pool on the deck.
Getting all dried off.
 Birthday cake!! Friday the 29th was her actual birthday so we celebrated with family only that night.  That's my sis in the background!
 Enjoying her first cake!
 Trying on her new Backyardigans hat from Auntie Danie
 Looking at her new glass giraffe ornament from Auntie Danie.
 Baptism Day.  She really hates stuff on her head now.
 Baptism Ceremony.
Three generations who used the same baptism gown. 
 My family!
 Christina and I downtown on Canada Day.
 Nora chillaxing in her stroller.
Me and my sis in our matching Canada Day t-shirts!
Rocking the red jeans for Canada Day Fireworks.
RMC at sunset.  LOVE our new camera.  And this picture.
 My sister :)
 Fireworks!!
 More fireworks
 Llama time.
Nora's new swimsuit from Grandma and Grandpa.
Paul and I at the lake - we were heading out for a boat ride.
Nora testing out kayaking lol.
Me and my Baby :)


Leave a Comment

  1. Aww! Family time is fun :) P.S.- I would recommend not telling the in-laws about your blog...ever. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had so much fun with your family! It's always so great when they come to stay and it breaks up the monotony a little bit. Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete