- I had McDonald's twice this week...these preggo cravings are killing me
- I haven't packed yet and we leave tomorrow night.
- Nora hasn't been sleeping through the night this week - none of REALLY need sleep, right?
- I'm worried about work
- I agreed to chaperone two 13 year old girls on a trip to a dance convention in Toronto...maybe I am crazy, but I really wanted to go lol.
- my living room is not clean, I haven't done laundry all week and I'm still in my pj's at 1:36pm
- I haven't choreographed any of the dance for tonight's class/solos/duets. I'm not feeling good today
- I'm worried about work (yea I know I said it already, but I'm seriously worried about it)
- some parents at the studio don't like me because I don't tell their kid that they are awesome (because they aren't) and I don't sugarcoat the truth.
- I look like I'm 4-5 months pregnant already and I'm only 11 weeks and 1 day. This baby just wants their presence to be known.
- I crave french fries and sub sandwiches. And Sonic. WHICH I GET IN 2 DAYS. Not that I'm excited or anything.
- I'm SUPER EXCITED to be leaving my husband going away for 5 days. Not that I don't love him but I'm going to see my parents and my sister, which means that if I need a full on break from Nora, there will be SO many people to love on her and keep her occupied that I can take a nap if I want. It really has nothing to do with him. Although, I'm pretty pumped that I get an entire bed to myself.
That's all for today.
OH and if anybody out there in blog world has ANY idea how to get rid of the "cutest blog on the block" stuff on my blog - could ya help a girl out?? I used one of her layouts forever ago and now I have no idea how to get rid of her logo even though I'm not using her layout at all. THANKS!!!