Pages


Secret Santa Swap!!





So this Christmas I linked up with Eloping Stethoscope and The Dreamy Meadow for a Secret Santa Swap.  And it was AWESOME.  I had so much fun doing it.

I received my gift from Melissa over at Dreams and Colour  - she sent me some awesome swag.  And she's a fellow Canuck - so go check her page out :)  Also, this is my first attempt at vlogging - don't mind the messy house... or the preggo acne lol.



Merry Christmas (ya ya it's a late Christmas greeting lol)  and I'm SO excited for the New Year - 2013 is going to ROCK!



Leave a Comment

  1. Thank you so much for participating Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hints of Canada I hear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I'm glad you like your gifts! I should've included batteries...sorry about that =(

    ReplyDelete