Pages


5 for Five





5 for Five

I’m participating in a new link up today in hopes that it will actually keep me on track with some of my goals this week lol.

So I’m linking up with the lovely Jenn and Jessica for 5 for Five.



Obviously I don’t have 5 goals from last week to report back on yet so these will just be my 5 goals for this week that I will report back on next Monday!

1.  Blog at least two times this week.  I’ve really been slacking on the blogging thing and I’ve actually done a few Pinterest projects that I want to post about and I’m about to start mat leave and be finished with teaching so there is a lot to talk about it lol.

2.  Finish choreographing all of my dances for D.I.M. before I’m done teaching not much time left to complete that one as my last day of teaching is on Thursday lol.  So hopefully I’ll be able to get my butt in gear and get those done so I can pass all the info along to the people who are taking over for me.

3.  Finish my St. Paddy’s Day mantle.  I need to print some stuff up still and hang things and have Nora make some things for it too.

4.  Wash, dry, and fold all of the clothes in the basement.  Definitely need to get on this one I’m sick of having laundry to do lol.

5.  Clean out the closet in Nora’s bedroom.  I have a bag of clothes I want to give away to some of my students before I stop teaching so it HAS to be done this week lol.

So there you have it my 5 goals to try to accomplish this week.  Now to see if I can get my butt off the couch.  The end of this pregnancy is definitely taking its toll on me.  I find it extremely hard to sleep at night again and I feel as though I’m in constant pain as this little lady makes her way further south.  Plus her big sister has also not been sleeping through the night either which also makes it hard on me because although I love my husband he could sleep through a Zombie Apocalypse and wouldn’t wake up so I’m always the one dealing with Norabear.  Okay, enough complaining time to get cracking :)

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment