I’m linking up with Laura this Friday for FAB FRIDAY!!
So here are some fab things happening in my life right now:
1. I officially start my maternity leave at 4:15pm tomorrow night. To say I’m excited about this is a little bit of an understatement. If you’ve been following my blog for awhile, you may remember how stressed out I was getting over teaching and the dance studio – well now I’m done and I no longer have to worry about anything with them! I’m pretty pumped about that. And I’m also pretty excited that I get an entire year of with my babies – it should be fabulous!
2. I’m finally getting over being sick. I honestly thought I was dying earlier this week. I had a cold/sinus infection/flu and felt horrible on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I started to feel better yesterday and today is much better as well. I still have a horrid cough and sound like a man but I’m on the mend.
3. only 20 days until my mom is coming back out to visit for Easter. And now there is a small chance that my dad might be coming along too! He’s on his way down to Georgia right now to visit my sister and my mom planned her trip based on his original travel plans of staying in Georgia until mid april – turns out, he’s coming home in 2 weeks lol. So, if she comes here at Easter that leaves him alone in the ‘Peg so if he can find a seat sale, he will come out here too!
4. Nora has pooped on the potty consistently for a week now. We aren’t really trying to train her (mostly because we know it will probably all go out the window once Baby A arrives) so it’s mostly just when she wants to sit on the potty that we take her. But I’m still super proud of her for being consistent this week. And I wonder if it has something to do with her being in cloth diapers… who knows? Either way, I’m one proud momma this week.
5. Another Nora milestone – our kid hates veggies and meat. BUT – she is starting to eat carrots!! And peppers!! And she will eat ham – still no chicken or turkey but hey, it’s a start now lol. And we’re trying to cut back on the berry intake lol. She does love having a smoothie with me in the morning though, and Paul just bought some spinach for me to add in now too (because I just found out I have SUPER Low iron levels booo).
Hope you all have a fab Friday and a wonderful weekend!!