Pages


One week





One Week.

Dear Annika,

It’s hard to believe that you have only been in our lives for one week.  There are days when it feels like you have been here forever, and days when it still feels like you are brand new.  You are doing amazing well, you like your sleep – we are still sometimes confused on day and night, but you’re a happy baby so we let that slide lol.  You can sleep through anything right now (and I hope it stays that way), I can vacuum right underneath your cradle and you don’t even stir, and your sister will scream and play while you sleep and you just keep on sleeping.  Breastfeeding is going okay so far, we had our first projectile vomit experience tonight and that was kind of gross, but I forgive you lol.

Stats:
Weight 6lbs 13oz – we still aren’t back up to our birth weight yet so we have another Doctor’s appointment next week.
Length: 50cm (19.6in)

When Nora was born, I didn’t realize how much I could love another human being, and I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to love someone else as much as that.  But now that you are here, I know that it is definitely possible to do.  And I love the two of you with all my heart.

Love Mommy

Annika Elizabeth Michelle - Newborn


Mommy – 3 days postpartum


Snuggling with my two girls


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Leave a Comment

  1. So sweet! Can't believe it's already a week. And 3 days postpartum and you're already that thin? Jealous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! So glad things are going amazing for you all!

    ReplyDelete