Pages


Stampin' Up!




For those of you who don't know... (which is probably everyone except my sister and my Mom lol) - I am a Stampin' Up! rep.  I LOVE this stuff.  I'm super big into cardmaking and scrapbooking.  I recently started selling Stampin' Up! again after taking a small break when I was pregnant with Annika (my morning sickness/all pregnancy sickness really put a damper on doing anything lol).  If you're in Canada and you ever want to order from me, just check out my website:



http://karenehansen.stampinup.net



And here are some cards that I made today - I can't take credit for the creativeness of these ones, we did them at my upline's house this morning.  She's really awesome.  



















AND - if you want a handmade card from me, leave a comment with your email and I will email to get your address and I will send you a purty, handmade card from moi :)

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment