Pages


March Break




March break is almost at an end.... and it's been wonderful. I've done a whole lot of nothing for the past week. Although now that it's Saturday, I'm realizing I have a WHOLE LOT to start to get done in the next couple of weeks and I'm not at all organized for any of it lol. Ooops. That's what I was supposed to do this week....
but today I am feeling unmotivated and just want to lie on the couch, and that's okay, because I'm working hard on creating a life inside of me, so I'm still doing something, right????

Leave a Comment

  1. oh my gosh i FINALLY got a chance to catch up on your blog!!! how is the tv thing going? did panda man give anything up for lent? i also believe target will not be the same in canada... its like walmrt, their clothes here SUCK but are pretty nice in the states! i want to send you a baby gift but i'm not sure what to get you. are you registered? don't be nervous about being a mum, i know you'll be great! xoxoxooxo

    ReplyDelete