Pages


Headbands




So I had to make headbands for my little dancers at the studio this year as part of their costumes. There were 2 different ones I had to make, ant headbands and squirrel headbands.

So I started with dollar store headbands, and I spray painted them black (and I covered my face and did the spray painting outside lol). I used our puppy pee pads to spray them on because we have about 30 left from training Bella over a year ago lol.



Then for the squirrels (who I forgot to take pics of) I used half a black pipecleaner and wrapped a feather boa around it and hot glued it to stay. And then just wrapped the pipe cleaner around the headband.

For the ants, I hot glued black pompoms to the end of black pipe cleaners and then attached them to the headbands. And voila, super cheap headbands for dance costumes!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment