Pages


Blog Angels... sorry it's late!!




CraftboticBlogAngels


So I participated in the Blog Angels again. And I must say it was lovely to do again - my bloggy friend that I looked out for during the first 15 days of October is quite awesome.  And seriously, she is awesome - she works full time, has an awesome little guy, and she's Canadian (which gives her automatic awesome/cool points in my books lol).

Meet my new friend Randalin over at Harvesting Kale!!

Honestly she's awesome.  And the way that she said she needed help was Shout Outs - so I started with the most important things of following her blog, following her on Twitter and commenting on her blog.  I also tweeted about her a couple of times as she was in the Top 25 Canadian Moms Blogs of 2012 - WAY TO GO!!!  That's super awesome.  I definitely recommend her blog - she does a feature called Montessori Mondays and I have to admit - that after starting to follow her blog, I've actually gone back and read SEVERAL of the Monday entries because they are so informative.

And she was also the winner of my Birthday Blog Giveaway!! YAY!!!  It's been awesome being her Blog Angel (I still wish I could do more for her, but I'm still trying to send lots of people her way - cuz she's really cool.)

Leave a Comment

  1. Hey, i stumbled upon her blog the other week. agreed. she is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a great blog. She has so many fun ideas for kids!

    I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award.
    You can find all of the info on my blog:
    http://this-unscripted-life.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    Have a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete