Pages


Fab Friday








So here are some fab things going on in the Otter Housefold this week:

-       The Mister is in Europe right now, traipsing across Paris and Belgium touring the battlefields of World War 1 and World War 11..  I’m jealous that I didn’t get to go, but I’m SO happy that he was able to have this experience.
-       One of my besties came out for the weekend – we didn’t do any crafting (like we had planned) but we had a blast together – or at least I had a blast lol.  And we went to Lonestar for dinner which was Delish.
-       My Momma came to town :)  Honestly – best part of my week.  She was able to watch Nora while I had to work and they had such a great time.  Dropping her off at the airport tonight was not so fab though – and I’m not the only one who hates goodbyes.  Nora cried the entire way home – broke my heart.  She did the same thing last week when my Dad left after visiting.
-       My Mom helped me pick up our new minivan!  I now have my MomMobile.  I love it.  It’s so much fun to drive and it’s just super awesome.
-       Our good friends Shaun came to my rescue today – I wanted to transfer the carseat from our car to the MomMobile.  Unfortunately I couldn’t get the carseat out of the car – I blame pregnancy awkwardness lol.  But I posted about it on Facebook and within ten minutes, Shaun came by and moved the seat out of the car and into the van for me.  I am so thankful for great friends.
-       I also started being a Sponsor on Laura’s blog.  She is the first blog that I have ever even considered sponsoring and she’s one of the first blogs I really started reading (and I don’t even remember how I found her blog lol).  So YAY for that.

Happy Friday Everyone

Leave a Comment

  1. Yay for visitors!

    Also, I sponsored Laura once, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the new mini van! I am hoping that will be our next vehicle but want mine to last another year or two. Hope you have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete