So here are some fab things going on in the Otter Housefold this week:
- The Mister is in Europe right now, traipsing across Paris and Belgium touring the battlefields of World War 1 and World War 11.. I’m jealous that I didn’t get to go, but I’m SO happy that he was able to have this experience.
- One of my besties came out for the weekend – we didn’t do any crafting (like we had planned) but we had a blast together – or at least I had a blast lol. And we went to Lonestar for dinner which was Delish.
- My Momma came to town :) Honestly – best part of my week. She was able to watch Nora while I had to work and they had such a great time. Dropping her off at the airport tonight was not so fab though – and I’m not the only one who hates goodbyes. Nora cried the entire way home – broke my heart. She did the same thing last week when my Dad left after visiting.
- My Mom helped me pick up our new minivan! I now have my MomMobile. I love it. It’s so much fun to drive and it’s just super awesome.
- Our good friends Shaun came to my rescue today – I wanted to transfer the carseat from our car to the MomMobile. Unfortunately I couldn’t get the carseat out of the car – I blame pregnancy awkwardness lol. But I posted about it on Facebook and within ten minutes, Shaun came by and moved the seat out of the car and into the van for me. I am so thankful for great friends.
- I also started being a Sponsor on Laura’s blog. She is the first blog that I have ever even considered sponsoring and she’s one of the first blogs I really started reading (and I don’t even remember how I found her blog lol). So YAY for that.
Happy Friday Everyone