Pages


Currently...




HK




Linking up with Randalin and Lindsey for Currently.  This week’s themes were eating, drinking, watching, reading, and learning.

Nora is currently:
Eating – she is currently eating fruit.  Seriously, if she could eat fruit every day for every meal she probably would.  I can’t complain too much because at least it’s not candy and chips, right?

Drinking – Milk or water.  We haven’t introduced juice to her yet, much to the surprise of many of our friends.  I’d rather not have to deal with any toddler meltdowns about what to drink so we’ve just kept it with the two.  Although she has recently tried a slurpee for the first time because her father just can’t say no to her lol.

Watching – anything on Disney Jr.  Most often it’s Jake and the Neverland Pirates (or yo ho ho as she calls them) and Little Einsteins.  We are trying to limit TV time which is easy to do now that it’s super nice out and she plays outside for hours on end.

Reading – Her fave book is the Going to Bed Book.  And anything princess.

Learning – More words.  She is finally starting to talk much more.  And she says Bumpa for Grandpa now.  It’s adorable.  And her sister is Ann Nick.

I am currently:
Eating – anything and everything.  My appetite is huge since I’m breastfeeding Annika still.  I am pretty much constantly hungry.

Drinking – Dr. Pepper.  And Water.  Lots of water.  We got new water bottles from Costco – they are the Contigo ones and I totally drink WAY more water now.  And soon I will probably be making my own iced tea, I want to buy a new tea steeper from David’s Tea because I LOVE homebrewed iced tea in the summer.

Watching – Dance Moms.  It’s my guilty pleasure.  And we get Lifetime now so I can actually watch it.  Also I enjoy So You Think You Can Dance.  It’s very motivating for me and it inspires me to start choreographing more.

Reading – Blogs.  I have over 700 unread blogs on my bloglovin right now.  And I’m about to dive into Chain of Command by Colby Marshall.  She is a friend of my sister’s and she has two books out now.  Paul is almost finished with Chain of Command so I can finally read it.  Also, my Mom lent me the Happiness Project and I am SO excited to dive into that one.

Learning – that I have no control over things like my house selling.  And I’m learning to have more faith and to trust in God more.  It’s a hard lesson but I’m starting to learn.

Happy Thursday everyone!!

Leave a Comment

  1. Hi, new follower from the link-up.

    I'm a big Dr. Pepper lover, too. And have you ever made Sun Tea? I love making Sun Tea in the summer months. And I LOVE the Contigo water bottles, makes water drinking so much easier and sometimes taste better.

    I can't wait to read more of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit and water for the win! Etta still nurses but less and less and I'm finding that I need to curb my appetite for all the things, haha, it was nice while it lasted, enjoy your boosted metabolism :D

    ReplyDelete