Pages


February









February.  Already?  I swear, the months are just flying by right now.  I suppose it is because we are insanely busy on a regular basis, and two babies mean a whole lot of activities and schedules and craziness.  But I wouldn't change any of it.

This month though, February, it's my month.  I'm going to OWN it.  And get started on some me things.  I'm very excited and very pumped about February this year.  Here's hoping February doesn't make me crazy and that I can keep up my momentum through the whole month.  

This morning we met with our Financial Planners to set up RESP's for the girls - it was a great feeling to know that we are planning for their future (even if it means a little bit of sacrificing right now).  I also printed up some new planner pages.  And we are about to embark on a new meal planning process - I want to get our grocery/gas budget down to $300 every two weeks.  I think I can do it.  I hope I can do it.  It just means actually making a meal plan and sticking to it.

Happy February 1st to you all!!  Here's to owning this month and making it awesome!!!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment