Pages


In Need of a Blog Makeover lol




After creeping on numerous other blogs (I'm too scared too commit to commenting on them because I don't know any of them personally - I should learn to commit), I have realized that my blog look is boring. And I've had it for over a year (even though I haven't been consistently blogging for that long). So if you have any suggestions of FREE sites for layouts, let me know.

January has been a whirlwind month already - and it's already half over!! Where did it go??? Oh right, the first week was devoted to beach living - we went to Jamaica for one glorious week! And it was beautiful.



That's the view from our hotel balcony - HOW FREAKING SWEET WAS THAT??? lol. And I also had the surprise of a lifetime when Panda Man proposed to me! It was our 3rd day at the resort and we were going for a walk on the beach. Our conversation went like this:

Panda Man: So what's your plan for tomorrow?
Me: I'm on vacation - I have no plan... I'll probably lie on the beach.
Panda Man: (as he's stopped walking and I didn't even notice) Well, what's your plan for the rest of your life?
Me: Huh? What are you talking...... (by this point, I had turned around and realized he was on one knee with a ring in his freaking hand!!!)
Panda Man: Will you be my wife?
Me: (as I'm sobbing already - pregnancy hormones kill ya lol) YES!!!


And from the random people on the beach: HOLY SH*T That guy totally just proposed on the beach!!! DID SHE SAY YES????



And the ring he used holds sentimental value as well - it was my Grandma Blanche's wedding ring. So all in all, it was a wonderful trip.

Now we're back home, it's snowing like crazy and I'm back to work both with teaching and at the gym and maybe next week the baby store too..... I may be taking on too much but now with a baby on the way and a wedding to plan, we definitely need to make and save as much money as possible.

That's all for today - I'm trying to blog regularly..... we'll see though lol.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment