Pages


11 months








This is me, in May last year before I had Nora.  I barely even look pregnant in this picture - it's so hard to believe that an entire year has gone by.  I really enjoyed being pregnant - minus the morning sickness in the first trimester.  But I definitely was on of the girls that loved it :)
This pic was taken by one of my fave photographers (I have two faves, Pam Kelly at Light Graph Photography and Karen Kavanagh at Karen Kavanagh Photography).  I had such a little belly at this point, approx. 3 days after these pictures were done my stomach TOTALLY popped out lol.
This was us putting together Nora's bed - I can't believe that she actually sleeps in her crib in her own room now.  She did sleep in our room for approx the first 6 months of her life, she started in her cradle and then we used our playpen.
This is her now in the crib - she still looks teeny in it but still, it's been lowered and she spends the night in her own room now.  I can't believe how big she is now.
This was Nora and Bella when she was about 2 weeks old.
This was Nora and Bella 3 weeks ago.  Bella is so great with her, it's awesome.

My dearest little Nora Bear,

I can not believe that you are 11 months old now.  The things you are starting to do absolutely amaze me.  You eat "real" food now, you love spaghetti and Mac and Cheese.  You still really like applesauce and pears too.  You would rather feed yourself now instead of having us feed you, it's cute.  Also, when you're done you do the sign for "all done" and say ahhh.  It's absolutely adorable.  You're so close to walking on your own now - you pull yourself up on EVERYTHING, the couch, the wall, the coffee table, the dog lol.  You've now started to balance a little bit on your own.  You still love Giraffey - in fact, when Hanna was visiting last week and tried to take it away from you, you totally lost it and started crying instantly.  You still aren't sleeping fully through the night, but it's because you usually wake up with a wet diaper lol.  You're still in cloth diapers.  You are FINALLY in 9 month clothing lol.  At your pediatrician appointment last week you weighed 17lbs 6 oz.  So you're little but they aren't worried about it, they say that you are the perfect weight for your height :)

Daddy and I love you SO much and you have completely blessed our lives.

Love always and forever,
Mommy and Daddy.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment