Pages


Day 8: A Piece of Advice for you




 



Day 8: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.


I have lots of advice for others lol – but here are my favourite tidbits of advice:

1.   It’s never too late to live Happily Ever After.
2.   Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.
3.  Smile.


And above all – as a dancer/dance teacher – my number one piece of advice to everyone is:

Never Miss a Chance to Dance

Leave a Comment

  1. Love that last one!!! Such good advice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love #3. As part of my '28 Days of Love' challenge in February, I smiled at EVERYONE I made eye contact with the entire day. It's amazing the smiles you get back when you do this.

    The May giveaway for a new blog design ends tonight at midnight! Our Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen!

    I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something (with Ramblings of an Otter Wifey) and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

    - Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete